RedCap Finance Brokers' Credit Licensee is EZFinance Pty Ltd.
So who is EZ Finance? They are a great alternative to the major banks when looking to finance your next purchase and with our credit licence (ACL 392611) we can help people all around Australia. So what makes EZ Finance so different?
Unlike a bank who can only offer you a few specific options on finance, EZ Finance have over 120 different banks, non banks, credit Unions and private Lenders, linked to our platform.
We are authorised representatives of these banks and lenders which means we can help you to choose the right bank or lender, with the best interest rate and more importantly, we know which banks and lenders would most likely approve a loan for you, because they are all different and have different lending criteria.
The EZ Finance Group of brokers are well placed to help you, to get the finance you need.
RedCap Finance Brokers
We love Finance and we specialise in it! Our Business Credit Advisors bend over backwards to make sure you get the best finance deal on whatever you need to purchase.
It doesn’t matter if you have a poor credit rating, self-employed or in a great financial position, EZ Finance will quickly assess your financial situation to come up with the most appropriate solutions.
As an authorised representative of the banks and lenders we deal with, they pay us to help you, so 99% of the time, our service to you is FREE.
By ©Copyright 2020 Cordato Partners
"Vendor" Deposit Finance is where a seller ‘tops up’ a purchaser’s funds to cover a ‘shortfall’ between the loan advance the purchaser is able to obtain and the cash they have available to pay the price payable to purchase a property or to pay out vendor finance
A property is advertised for sale at $250,000. A The seller offers to assist the buyer to pay a 20% deposit of $50,000, by the seller giving deposit finance, with the remaining 80% of the price of $200,000 loaned by an external financier.
The buyer pays interest only of $76.92 per week on the deposit finance, calculated at 8% per annum on $50,000, and repays the $50,000 at the end of 3 or 5 years out of savings or external financing.
Alternatively, the buyer pays instalments of principal and interest of a higher amount than $76.92 per week, and pays out the amount outstanding at the end of 5 years.
This illustration is a deposit finance form of vendor finance, which is used to fund the payment of the deposit, documented by a loan offer and a mortgage.
How does Deposit Finance work for owners and investors?
by RedCap Finance Brokers
We have Lenders who will lend on almost anything.
Common Personal Loan purposes are debt consolidation, home improvement, gap finance, new or used car, house furnishings, course fees, dental expenses, medical expenses, weddings, and travel.
Amount: Borrow Between $5,000 to $50,000 (Credit Limits apply based upon Credit Score and Income levels)
Term: 3, 5, or 7 years
Credit History: Default / bankruptcy / judgements ???
Additional requirements for $50,001 - $60,000 NAF loans
(Part of the EZFinance Group)
EZFinance Pty Ltd (ACN: 140178383 - ACL: 392611) and it's authorized Advisors are fully qualified to give advice and assist with all/any consumer lending. EZFinance Pty Ltd is a member of AFCA
EZFinance Commercial Pty Ltd (ACN: 639833604) and it's authorized advisors are fully qualified to give advice and assist with all/any Commercial / Business lending. EZFinance Commercial Pty Ltd only advise and assist with "Non-Coded" finance (as described in the NCCP act 2009*) and are not a member of AFCA.
*National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP)
Allan Pearson is a proud member (M-330095) of the (FBAA) Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited.
© 2020 The Trustee For The Red Earth Capital (Tasmania) Trust t/as RedCap Finance Brokers ABN 98 374 742 974 All Rights Reserved
Redcap Finance Brokers
1. In the First Instance - Please Contact RedCap Finance Brokers direct on 07 3102 4772 to discuss your matter, then...
2. If you feel the issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction within 5 business days, then please contact our Licensee's internal dispute resolution manager:
Attention: EZFinance Complaints Dept
Level 3, 169 Fullarton Road,
Dulwich SA 5065
Phone: 1300 727 909
NCCP Act CODED LOANS ONLY*
We aim to reach a satisfactory outcome for any complaints.
If you are still unsatisfied after dealing with EZFinance's Internal Dispute Resolution Process and their decision, you can then contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) using the details below:
Please Note: - There is NO applicable AFCA membership held by us in relation to NCCP Act: NON-CODED Loans: i.e. commercial credit products and/or unregulated loans.